It's already Friday? Where has the week gone? Geez. At least it's Orange Friday!! Go Giants! Woo! lol.
I bought Mortal Kombat (9) and Portal 2 on Tuesday from Toys R Us. They had a one-day promotion that if you buy both games, you get a $50 gift card. Sweet. I've been playing Mortal Kombat this week and I'm infatuated with it (not exactly in love with it). Graphics and sound are great. I almost get squeamish when I hear the bone crunches during the x-ray moves. The fatalities are brutally awesome. I've just started exploring the various modes and extra stuff. Lots of bonus stuff to unlock. The Krypt (where you spend your earned coins from fights to buy additional fatalities, costumes, etc.) gives me the creeps. I'm slowly but surely getting better at the game.
I haven't opened Portal 2 yet because I don't think I want to keep it. I know it's gotten lots of hype and I've heard it's the best game (so far this year), but after watching videos of others playing it, I'm not sure it's to my taste. I'm leaning towards selling it. If I returned it, I would only get $35 because of the promotion. Meh.
No comments:
Post a Comment